Equipment used in DEF storage and dispensing must be made with materials that won't cause contamination, as the solution is comprised of 32.5% urea and 67.5% de-ionized water. DEF can cause dispensing equipment to clog outside its optimum temperature range of 12-86 F. Husky Corporation and BJE engineers understand the nuances of handling DEF, so their product designs use 100 percent ISO recognized DEF compatible materials.
BJE DEF Tank Monitors and Alarms
- DEF Tank Monitors with Jarhead - visual reminders when the tank runs low
- DEF Tank Monitors with Overfill - visual reminders when filling the tank
- Sentry with Jarhead - with wall mount monitor and siren alerts when the tank runs low
- Sentry with Overfill - with wall mount monitor and siren when tank is being filled
- 007 with Jarhead - with wall mount tank monitor, siren and strobe light when tank runs low
- 007 with Overfill -with wall mount monitor, siren and strobe light when tank is being filled